Friday 28 October 2011

introduction

hi,
                     I am abhishek kumar mishra. now i am persuing Engineering from Computer Science  branch. As far as
my schooling is concerned i did it from St. Thomas H.Sec. School . I have been a very average student always with percentage between 70-80.I belong to a middle class family which comprises my parents and an younger sister.My hoby includes making computer programs and rearranging (macking attractive) or developing programs.


                                                       



Let's Know About /-\ |\/| info System......

This site is promoted by individual having enormous experience in the field of
Teaching,learning not only in India but all over the world.Helped thousands of families to acquire

phenomenal success.His visinary/analytical skills and leadership qualities helped many people

around the world to become a great human being.In this place you can get some knowledge about
Computer Programming and get the mathematical formula's for
11th,12th and enginerring (1st year)
and Tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment